Thunder Beast Sold ???

Ridge Runner

I came across something on here recently, stating Jeff Strand's Thunder Beast was recently sold as a ride truck. Can anyone confirm this?

Tim Dudley

Yes, on his Facebook & USHRA (Old School) Page. He confirmed it, and new owner does not want to be know or etc. The truck he said is going to someone that well take care of it and keep it in great shape.

Ridge Runner

Guess that's all we can hope for. Somebody must have offered the right price, or he had to sell TB due to health or financial reasons.

jwstrand

Guess that's all we can hope for. Somebody must have offered the right price, or he had to sell TB due to health or financial reasons.
My health is fine, thanks. I retired the truck in 2011 and decided to let it go at the beginning of March, this year. As of right now, the truck is still sitting in my driveway, and I am
waiting for payment.
- Jeff

jwstrand

Thanks.
The payment arrived yesterday (05-25-13).
I don't know when the buyer will be picking up the truck and trailer.

MTRATTK

Once he picks it up and you see it roll out the driveway. The withdrawal symptoms start!!! They won't go away till you build or buy another. You know you're addicted to monster trucks like all of us!!!:cool:

Last edited:

bigskyrmk

Thanks.
The payment arrived yesterday (05-25-13).
I don't know when the buyer will be picking up the truck and trailer.
i would. Like. to like. to thank you Jeff for being part of my life im. very happy to see that big red turn jk go and be alive again but i know that. you are a mess lil buddy so i just. want to thank you again and to whoever. bought it please take good care of it