Thunder Chicken no longer at Kid's shop

ProTruckChallenge

Just got a text from a friend of mine informing me that Thunder Chicken was no longer outside of Kid Rarig's shop. Anyone have a story on this? where did it go?

mnstrkgr

It's definitely gone. The property has been all cleaned up to be a used car lot. Don't know for sure if it's Kid's car lot or not but it's not there and it didn't cross the road either (hahaha). Maybe he finally gave it a proper burial.

madnessezra

:(im kids pal, i will call him tomorrow for sure!!! i noticed it gone. highly doubt its in garage. sounds like i may have lost my old friend.

gmtgmt

i Highly doudt that chicken have been scraped because why would he scrap it if he knows there are people out there with the money just wating for the call

mnstrkgr

Just a couple of things here...maybe he doesn't want anyone to have it so he'd rather scrap it. You people got some seperation isssues...just accept it.

madnessezra

:DI GOT THE WORD , its at a friends house, they are going to try and resurrect it! the engines out of it, and the body will have to be replaced. its very, very rough over all.
I will keep you all updated, and i know both theses guys so im gonna get involved hopefully. :D

ProTruckChallenge

:DI GOT THE WORD , its at a friends house, they are going to try and resurrect it! the engines out of it, and the body will have to be replaced. its very, very rough over all.
I will keep you all updated, and i know both theses guys so im gonna get involved hopefully. :D
Well, at least its not junked yet. If any help is needed i'd be more than happy to come up there, its only about an hour and a half for me.

madnessezra

the frame is a 79 dodge short bed thats been extended,then re shortend some so its been around along time and may be fubar.

FlyHiFlyLo

Found this....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2XRso4oOiQ"]YouTube- Forgotten Monster Trucks: Thunder Chicken[/ame]

justdrue

I was going through catawissa this morning going to help a friend move. when i drove by i just about slammed on the brakes. Im hoping this is true that he is rebuilding it.