Show Related thunder on the beach wildwood, nj

steve

so whose all going? i know acouple months ago there was disscussion on how the show would be ran differently than last years(tough trucks) is it still going through? and will there be any additions like a better opening ceremony or wheelie contest?

Jjd92186

I think I am going to the Saturday night and Sunday show.
I have the same questions as above including if the racing track design would be different?
Line-up as far as I know:
Grave Digger- Gary Porter
Spiderman- Whit Tarlton
Gunslinger- Scott Hartsock
Crustation
Bad Habit- Joe Sylvester
Brutus- Chris Bergeron?
Avenger- Jim Koehler

steve

i hope they keep the racing layout the same, but iv mentioned before that freestyle can get pretty dull. maybe have a seperate sand dune for the trucks to hit. i know they have a limit on cars they can bring out there. i hope the finish line jump sends the trucks as high as it was last year. great lineup too!!

steve

lol im still trying to do some quad qars shows. i was talking to brett and he said its kind of tough to get in but his brother is one of the people in charge

Set2Crash16

yea it is kinda hard to get in I was waiting around for my chance for a few years.... they told me about something friday night on the board walk. I have very few details until i am there, somehting about a parade then parking and doing some quick autographs.

WILD WEST

yea it is kinda hard to get in I was waiting around for my chance for a few years.... they told me about something friday night on the board walk. I have very few details until i am there, somehting about a parade then parking and doing some quick autographs.
The street party lasts about 2 hours. We pick up the trucks at the display motels and drive them to the street party. After we clear the street we parade them to the beach entrance about 1/2 mile down the main street to go to the track area on Fri. night.

Taz2010

rooms?

Where is the closest place to stay near the show? Are there places within walking distance? Sorry if this came up in other threads,,,,
Rich

Jjd92186

Where is the closest place to stay near the show? Are there places within walking distance? Sorry if this came up in other threads,,,,
Rich
I am staying at the Quarterdeck motel. Its within walking distance of the show. Its 70 dollars a night and they told me the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi will be open. I have stayed here before and I have no complaints.

Taz2010

who's going?

Only afew more days until Wildwood, who's going and wheres everyone staying? We will be at Quarterdeck motel also. Hope to meet a few of you there!! Friday night sounds like a good party night!
Rich

Set2Crash16

Since I sperated my shoulder in Rodchester I will not be able to ride. I will be there with Joe in bad habit though and definatly hanging out with my quad crew. Stop by and say hi!

monstermaniac

Friday night sounds like a good party night!
Since I can't come down early this year, I'll just be driving down Sunday morning... next year we should all meet somewhere and go out and have a good time. A lot of fun stuff to do in Wildwood, especially if the weathers nice like last year! I have still yet to meet anybody from the board... facebook friends, but never in person lol

steve

that sucks! i heard a national rider might be riding quad wars? anyways, im trying to get down friday night, if not ill be down early saturday morning to take some up close pictures of the trucks

CycloneTimeTV2010

It is confirmed that Greg Winchenbach in Crushstation is not going to Wildwood due to a trashed motor from last weekend in Vermont, and Mike Vaters in Black stallion might take his place.