USA-1 Race Truck Returned :: May 24, 2007 in Denmark

USA1Lives

USA-1 Race Truck Returned :: May 24, 2007 in Denmark - UPDATE

Just thought I would post that someone ran the name USA-1 on a race truck in Denmark on May 24, 2007. Looks like the same people that run the Bigfoot Chevy.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggZzNSuReJU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

UPDATE:

Here is a quote from the person in Denmark.

"Hi, all i know about it is that it's recently been imported fra america... i saw the show and filmed some of it, on my mobil.. it's some germans tour'ing europe with their stunt show. here is a link to their website.. http://www.bigmonstertrucks.de/"

So it came from the US. Now I wonder what truck that use to be?

Last edited:

usa-1

i think im gonna call evrette and let him know he will probly be pissed i wonder if the guy driveing the usa 1 ford new usa 1 was a chevy truck campaing lol

T

Thunder Crasher

The heading to this post is rather misleading, just say German Rip-off truck next time, because to those who arent smart they'll think you are talking about an american USA-1 race truck.

USA1Lives

Well it is actually an american truck. It was just recently shipped there according to them.

It says right on the post the date it ran and the location. Also says right in the thread "that someone ran the name USA-1 on a race truck in Denmark on May 24, 2007. Looks like the same people that run the Bigfoot Chevy."

Pretty much tells you the whole story there.

Cactusjack1999

Well it is actually an american truck. It was just recently shipped there according to them.

It says right on the post the date it ran and the location. Also says right in the thread "that someone ran the name USA-1 on a race truck in Denmark on May 24, 2007. Looks like the same people that run the Bigfoot Chevy."

Pretty much tells you the whole story there.
Doesn't matter.

Unless it's owned/endorsed by Everett it's not USA-1.

End of discussion.

TNTmonstertruck

is there some kind of rule that stAtes you need a engine that has a dead cyl to run.... the safety is as bad as you could possible get. but on the other side i dont think those trucks make enough powere to crush a can of pepsi?

who me

yep

First off let me say that I think it is a shame. No other explanation for it. Unless Everett endorsed that thing (which I don't know either way but doubt he did) it's wrong.:mad:

well the problem is that many countries do not respect our trademarks or copyrights. Then you have the problem with sympathy. Will the jury/judge be show sympathy for the local guy trying to make a living over the guy from thousands of miles away? Or better yet how many of us could afford to fly over, track these guys down, and then stay over there while awaiting court dates. If you are familiar with the court systems here, you will know that it takes a long time for anything to happen.

in example: As a police officer I responded to a garage fire in our city. There was a guy who suffered 3rd degree burns to his hands. There was a civil suit over the injuries. Took 2 years before they held a deposition (fact finding hearing before you actually go before a judge/jury). Think about the amount of money/time it would take to go after someone overseas.

chad4208

who me;37972 in example: As a police officer I responded to a garage fire in our city. There was a guy who suffered 3rd degree burns to his hands. There was a civil suit over the injuries. .[/QUOTE said:
in other words i can get drunk, smoke soem weed, forget my seat belt, speed down teh high way while talking on my cell and fatally crash into a parked vehicle on teh side of the road and i can still sue...woooo

anyway, as for the topic of this thread....they can make a living with other names. I really dont get why they have to rip off names from trucks that most people in that country probably havent even heard of in teh first place or care about. i mean USA-1 anywhee other than the USA? ahahaha. dont soem countries have laws against that... another countries flag and all...might be considered treason....

who me

Uh

Well I think you misunderstood the point and also made your statement on only part of the story.

The injuries were because of someone elses mistake. That is the reason for the suit, not because he messed up then decided to sue over his mistake.

My point was about how long it takes to litigate and what it would cost to pursue these people out of country.

J

Jaskafin

German copies

Those monstertrucks are Aranis Klaas Stunt(crap)team monsters:mad:.Klaas team has made those trucks on Germany.Axles and trannies are from Magirus Deutz 6x6 truck,not military and 2 of their are are made military use MB Unimogs. Their show posters are copied from Bill Holders monster truck book and some pics are from Bigfoot homepage. That Iceman monster truck isnt Real Everetts Usa-1 oly bad pirate copy:mad: with magirus axles and ford standart 460 engine.These Gerry stunt teams come often Finland to show same stunt-tricks that they only know and can do.I heard couple months ago that bigfoot
is sueing them on court for trademark copies.

SDMFmnChapter

OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! USA-1 was doing an exhibition freestyle/car crush. WWJD.....as in what would jasmer do? He's probably going to pray to "god" that people don't start expecting the real USA-1 to do anything remotely interesting.

And I can't believe someone is actually going to call jasmer and tell......are you serious? Get a life........the truck hasn't done anything for the better part of 15 years. It's over, no one cares about the truck except for 5 pathetically nostalgic people on this board.

DanDeFalco

nice to see you have the respect for one of the pioneers of the sport. There are alot more than 5 people who care about USA-1 however.

SDMFmnChapter

I have respect for what he did back when him and his truck were relevant. But now he's just grabbing at straws and whining........heck, he'd fit in great right here on this board....a bunch of misinformed, idealistic complaining that isn't at all based in reality. It really just sound like a 5 year old crying and yelling "WHAAA!!!! I want it my way or no way!!! WHAAAAAA!!!!"

T

Thunder Crasher

an interesting thing, when I still talked to Everett while awaiting something he purchased, I mentioned to him on how successful the UK ProMT series WAS doing at the time, and he was actually interested in seeing where it went, and contemplated maybe making a new USA-1 to run in the UK, unfortunately the series there seemed to lean towards both racing and freestyle, and that ultimately dismissed his interest.

You should really talk to Jasmer, tell him how you feel, word for word dont sugar coat it one bit say it how you said it here. Like to see what happens.

Whoever said that they'd call Jasmer, he already knows, cant do anything about it anyway, thats why theres a million Bigfoot rip offs there too, because it costs to much to pursue internationally, and nobody really cares over there, all they see it as is the big truck that crushes cars, yeah its a disgrace to think that some poor german kids like wow thats really bigfoot, but best thing to do is sit back and laugh at them for there failed attempts to remake an all american piece of art.

72ZEBRA

USA-1 will always be one of my favorites, and I hope a thousand more posts are made about Everret and USA-1 coming back just to bother those who dont care. Thats all this site needs is another internet toughguy to call people names.