USA-1 Race Truck Returned :: May 24, 2007 in Denmark

Beerman1

USA-1 will always be one of my favorites, and I hope a thousand more posts are made about Everret and USA-1 coming back just to bother those who dont care. Thats all this site needs is another internet toughguy to call people names.
well, maybe Everett should get started building a new truck for MTRS..ya'll know that its right around the corner right?

T

Thunder Chicken

I have respect for what he did back when him and his truck were relevant. But now he's just grabbing at straws and whining........heck, he'd fit in great right here on this board....a bunch of misinformed, idealistic complaining that isn't at all based in reality. It really just sound like a 5 year old crying and yelling "WHAAA!!!! I want it my way or no way!!! WHAAAAAA!!!!"
That's so beautiful and so aptly describes my thoughts on the matter.

Beerman1

and maybe a leafer class. I hear there gonna have a "has been" class, along with a "never was" class

B

bigtruck11

and maybe a leafer class. I hear there gonna have a "has been" class, along with a "never was" class
Beerman, you owe me a new keyboard. I just read that and spit Mtn. Dew through my nose and ruined it.

Beerman1

What about the "Legend in their own mind" class?
well, since there are SO many of them, that class will be broken down into smaller groups. Those will be determined by first, the ridiculous contribution claims, then, since THAT is probably STILL going to be overwhelming, they will most likely just hafta thumb wrestle for position/qualifying order. There will be, after the qualifying order is set(maybe 12 trucks), 3 more days of running the rest of the "legends"(anyone that doesnt go after 3 days, gets a "provisional" for the following MTRS event). The 3 day "LEGION OF LEGENDS" run will payout a show up pay( $1.75 ), and the team will get a percentage of merch....so long as the sweat stains are out of the t shirts

T

Thunder Chicken

Beerman, you owe me a new keyboard. I just read that and spit Mtn. Dew through my nose and ruined it.
*blows a whistle and throws a flag on the play*

Party foul!

Supertrux

an interesting thing, when I still talked to Everett while awaiting something he purchased, I mentioned to him on how successful the UK ProMT series WAS doing at the time, and he was actually interested in seeing where it went, and contemplated maybe making a new USA-1 to run in the UK, unfortunately the series there seemed to lean towards both racing and freestyle, and that ultimately dismissed his interest.

You should really talk to Jasmer, tell him how you feel, word for word dont sugar coat it one bit say it how you said it here. Like to see what happens.

Whoever said that they'd call Jasmer, he already knows, cant do anything about it anyway, thats why theres a million Bigfoot rip offs there too, because it costs to much to pursue internationally, and nobody really cares over there, all they see it as is the big truck that crushes cars, yeah its a disgrace to think that some poor german kids like wow thats really bigfoot, but best thing to do is sit back and laugh at them for there failed attempts to remake an all american piece of art.

Hi Guys,

I feel the need to add a footnote here.

The EMTRC has NOT changed its leanings one jot since we started. The racing is still, and always will be the main stay of our events. Yes we have a freestyle section to the event. But it is always after the racing. We use digital timing equipment (when its not being run over by trucks) and pre formed steel take off ramps to guarantee that both lanes are as close to identical as we can make them. The UK -PROMT / EMTRC is ALL ABOUT the racing, and we would welcome Everit and a USA1 truck.

Thanks for listening
Nigel Morris