USA-1 Returns In 2015!

CMDeerfoot

THE RETURN OF A LEGEND

Eagle Point, OR (October 13, 2014) - Monster X Tour and USA 1 4X4? have teamed up to bring you the RETURN of the USA-1 4X4? monster truck for 2015. Over the past few years, the Monster X Tour has been one of the most aggressive in the monster truck industry and is looking to make 2015 the MOST MEMORABLE year yet. How? By adding USA-1 4X4?, to the weekly racing line-up!

"The Monster X Tour has added the USA-1 4X4? truck to just about every event we are doing for the 2015 Winter Series," said Monster X Tour CEO, Danny Torgerson. "We have a great relationship with Everett Jasmer, who is the Owner and One of the Inaugural Inductees into the Monster Truck Hall of Fame.”

"We can't wait for the 2015 season to start," said Everett Jasmer, Owner of USA-1 4X4?. "I am excited to see the return of the USA-1 4X4? Monster Truck, RACING again for the first time since the 1993 season. The truck is completely new from the ground up and is the perfect fit for this series!"

USA-1 4X4? will be running the Monster X Tour at select events:

Augusta, GA – January 9-10, 2015
Jackson, MS – January 16-17, 2015
West Monroe, LA – January 23-24, 2015
Sioux Falls, SD – January 31, 2015
Lubbock, TX – February 13-14, 2015
Abilene, TX – February 20-21, 2015
Lake Charles, LA – February 27-28, 2015

MORE DATES TO STILL BE ANNOUNCED

Check www.MonsterXTour.com or www.usa-14x4.com for the up-to-the-minute schedule.

For more information on the Monster X Tour, including a schedule of live events, multimedia downloads, up-to-date news, and more, visit our official site at www.MonsterXTour.com .

Here's a couple of things that I've found out after reading all of the posts about this deal. First and foremost, this new USA-1 has no affiliation with SUR (Straight Up Racing); there was a lot speculation that one of Payne/Torgerson's trucks would be used, but it's actually gonna be a brand new truck from top to bottom. Oh, and speaking of the build, the truck will be using a Concussion chassis; so it would seem that Everett is sticking with overall concept that was gonna be used on the truck he and Chandler Lloyd were putting together. It's gonna be interesting to see how this truck turns out, and I personally can't wait for January to get here; I was debating on weather or not to go to the Augusta show, but there's no way I'm gonna miss it now.

https://www.facebook.com/MonsterXTour/photos/a.587847437933626.1073741825.126295277422180/820090894709278/?type=1&permPage=1

Attachments

MasterofTame

Thank you, I saw that on Facebook but not about it being a non-Straight Up Racing truck. That is the new news to me and I am glad on that because I don't think Everett Jasmer would work too well with them using the name and tearing it up in freestyle when he wanted the truck to run as a racer. Great to see the name return to monster trucks. Too bad Monster X doesn't run in Arizona. I'd love to see this truck run, as well as the other Monster X regulars.

MonkeyDad

I believe that's just a rendering, not an actual truck photo but it looks great...and it's great news.

I hope the truck makes it up to the northeast.