We have lost another friend; R.I.P. Jesse Birgy...

T-Rex

I am sorry I have to be the one to tell everyone that we have lost one of the best. My friend,hero,legend and a Gentle Giant will never be forgoten. Last eve Jesse Birgy died suddenly of a heart attack. There is no speculation here, as I was very close with him and the family. I will be posting any and all information as I recieve it. May he rest in peace! Chad T-Rex

72ZEBRA

This is truly very sad news. Jesse was, as Chad said, a gentle giant. I feel very lucky to have met him. My thoughts are with his family, friends, and 1000's of fans that will miss him. Monster Trucks has lost one of the real personalities that has made it so great.

fastj14

RIP Jess Birgy. I only got to see him perform one time but I was very impressed. And talking to the guy you could tell he was just a genuinely nice guy. Thoughts and prayers go to the Birgy family.

PolskaInvader

Wow that's sad news...always enjoyed watching Playin 4 Keeps on Tuff Trax, although he never made it out to my neck of the woods.

RIP Jesse:(

CPE MT

Playin 4 Keeps was in Utica a couple of years ago. Jesse was a great guy and will be sadly missed.

RebelReaper

Not a good year for drivers. I remember that was one of the first drivers I actually met when I was little along with my dad. I believe he was getting tired down behind the Cajundome (way before there were barricades) Nice guy R.I.P

[email protected]

I only had the opportunity of running with Jesse in one show. I have been entertained by the many stories that Jesse was the mix of. On behalf of myself and Bobby, Jesse may God be with you and tell Calvin and Dave hello.

JoshDIGRhodes

Jesse will be missed, my thoughts and prayers are with his family. I still remember watching the old TNT races with Playin' For Keeps. His memory within the industry will live on.

mac718

This hurts me very deeply Jesse was one of my very best freinds and I will miss him a lot. He was all ways a great guy to talk to no matter what it was about. He had so many great storys to tell. I have knew Jesse for nearly twenty years and it is a sad day for all that knew him. RIP my freind I will miss you. Condolenses to the Birgy family. Mike

isonater911

WOW this is very sad news...RIP Jesse, you will be missed, and I will always remember the 2 times I met you and watched you drive your truck

MonsterStyleCom

I never had the pleasure of knowing Jesse much, but from what I've heard about'em he was a great guy, and that is rare.

God Bless, Jesse - Keep the Monster Truck'n fun goin on up there with the big man!