Whatever happened to.....

Would you be interested in a a mathematical points/ranking system like WMTRL was?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GWASAM

Okay guys, so I think I am going to try my hand at this. I hope to do three separate standings, one for racing; one for freestyle; and a combined one.
Any suggestions on Metrics that should be used beyond field size?

MasterofTame

Okay guys, so I think I am going to try my hand at this. I hope to do three separate standings, one for racing; one for freestyle; and a combined one.
Any suggestions on Metrics that should be used beyond field size?
Use the old TNT Points which was I think 5 for Fast Qualifier, 5 for wins and 3 for making a legal run (you don't need the last part.) Then for freestyle use points (if used) with a bonus for the win (say 5 more points.) For multiple arena shows, maybe divide the points by the number of shows ran at the venue. This is what I would do if I ever ran a points based series. That or single stadium events would be tripled or doubled if I ran two or three arena shows on average.

GWASAM

I do like the simplicity of the old TNT system. But a few questions if I use it. What do I do with events that use a random draw for qualifying? What about fast losers that advance? For freestyle, what do I do for events that don't use points? Also, when technically does the new season begin, new years, or The first Feld show in December or CFP's Billings, MT show?