Where is Everyone?

Discussion in 'Monster Mayhem Discussion Forum' started by honda50r, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Jul 25, 2018 #1

honda50r

honda50r

honda50r

All,
    I am revisiting this forum after many (6+) years of inactivity. Is the industry dead? There is hardly any inactivity here any more! I took a quick peek at The Monster Blog and noticed the schedule was very sparse! Has Live Nation consumed all?

Hope to hear back,
    Alex

2. Jul 29, 2018 #2

kobelco

kobelco

kobelco

Everyone is one F Nut Book. Possibly Steven can link this form to it??? This form has been around 20 something years.

3. Aug 11, 2018 #3

#75race

#75race

#75race

Thought I'd chime in just for the heck of it. I wish this place still had the amount of traffic it used to have about 5 (or more) years ago, but unfortunately it seems to be more convenient to just do everything on Facebook, Twitter, etc. and truthfully I find it disappointing. I would much rather support this forum than a proverbial "Kwik-E-Mart" big social media platform any day of the week.

Shout out to Steven for keeping this site up and running, in face of the inactivity on here (myself included, haven't posted since 2012) Still haven't forgotten this place though. Had so many fun times here...

4. Aug 17, 2018 #4

MonkeyDad

MonkeyDad

MonkeyDad

I check in about once a month to see if anyone posted. I'm not on Fakebook. I prefer forums anyway, so this is sad. I miss this place being active and the dead-for-years MonsterTruckCollectors forum.

Charlie Wagner, who runs a Jeep in the tough trucks lives pretty close to me and jumps on from time to time to post videos of his runs, which I enjoy seeing. I usally go see him (and monster trucks) run live at The Buck twice a year.