Who Got Invited

RyanRoberts

Avenger and Bounty Hunter for sure... saw on the Monster Truck News forums that Superman got invited as well but could be wrong on that.

drf

Not that it Sucks But I Just Think There Are Alot More Drivers That Have Potential and The Ability to Have A Shot At The Title Then Say Like Chad or
if They invite Madusa...

HighFlyer

No offense but did you really not think they were going to invite their trucks? They always invite past world champs and their trucks first, then later in the year they decide what indy's deserve the spots based on their performances during the season.

drf

Maybe So? But Im Glad Koehler Got Invited, Cant Wait to See that New Piece Run...

TeamMayhem

FYI to all-

Frank Krmel in Donkey Kong, received his WFX flag at the second show in Anaheim, California last night-

Expect him at WFX.

jetmonkeyj

It's pretty easy to predict the first 15 or so that will get their flag. For me this only starts to get interesting the last few weeks of the season.

RyanRoberts

would like to see Pezo and or Hartsock get another crack at it. Would be Really Nice to see. maybe with the change in drivers for Bounty Hunter team that will free up 2 spots for this year?

pHIL

Not that it Sucks But I Just Think There Are Alot More Drivers That Have Potential and The Ability to Have A Shot At The Title Then Say Like Chad or
if They invite Madusa...
madusa won it twice... im pretty sure she has the ability to run at the world finals. i wouldnt be surprised if she is there. chad also has the ability. theres plenty more spots too, i think enough for FELD to bring majority of the trucks that do deserve to be there

monstermaniac

I love Alan Pezo but IMO he hasn't done anything worth a Vegas flag yet this year. I'd love to see John Zimmer there in his Shock Therapy truck...he won racing in Anaheim last night!

VVITch

would like to see Pezo and or Hartsock get another crack at it. Would be Really Nice to see. maybe with the change in drivers for Bounty Hunter team that will free up 2 spots for this year?

Also Suzuki isn't running, so that opens a spot.

These are the trucks I imagine will take other truck's places.

Scarlet Bandit-Madusa
Suzuki-Brutus
Iron Outlaw-Gunslinger

TheRickster

I'd love to see the surprise return of Bigfoot to the ushra in Vegas, since LN doesn't own them anymore... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that next year though.