who will be the next Bad Boy

mcm2728

Hot off the bigfoot website. The fans can get involved in creating the newest bigfoot body. Submissions start today through Sept. 30 and must include both CFP and bigfoot logos. Check out Bigfoot4x4.com for details. Winner will be announced Oct. 16. I'm also sure Zane will inform us more about this as well. Awesome news.

I can see one of us winning based off of previous photoshop threads and design threads.

Hey Madrat. Get to work Bud. ; )

Last edited:

Cale Putnam

Administrator
Site Admin
Last, but definitely not least, the winner will join the 2 stars of Bad Boys of Racing II, Larry Swim and his sidekick Zane Rettew, for lunch!
O...M...G...I'd get to meet...ZANE RETTEW?!?! Holy. Crap. That's like meeting the Pope, or Dale Jr., or something!

In all seriousness, I'll be entering this if I can find the time. Public service to ensure Bigfoot is attractive.

Zane Rettew

hardy har har.....

this story is a doing from Bob Trent....aka mr comical....dont worry trent ill get ya back!!! :D:Clap::Clap:

Adam Connell

I think Larry needs to start running a more family and environmentally friendly vehicle... Gets just as good of gas mileage as his bike, but the whole family can ride!!! :D

BATTLEMOUNTAINman

I'm entering this contest, just got an email back from Bigfoot today with info and a design template.

I'm not sure just yet WHAT I'll come up with, but rest assured it will involve the color blue. Because By God, Bigfoot is blue.

Cale Putnam

Administrator
Site Admin
Leave it up to me to not read stuff. I got a design already, just gotta apply it to this. Thanks!

EDIT: And it turns out I rastered everything so I'll either have to start from scratch or resize the template to fit what I already made. Ugh.

BIGFOOTfan25

just submitted my design today! i never even used the program until i made my design, too!

on a side note reguarding the extended cab bodies on bigfoot,
last year at autorama in detroit, ron was there with bigfoot 12 and we talked for a good 20-30 minutes. i did bring up the extended cab with him and how people like and don't like it. well, it ends up that even bob himself didn't like the idea of bigfoot becoming an extended cab back in 98-99 when ford released the super duty. ron told me that the look kinda just grew on chandler over time(same with me). just thought that was kind of a funny story!