Wolvireine and brian bartel

StewRacing

Clear Channel owned it all. Like most drivers in Brian's position who worked with CC / LN / Feld, they would usually lease the truck and have a parts deal / show fee. They do it that way because Brian would bring his own truck to the shows as a team truck. So Brian would get his show fee for Little Tiger and then be paid for Wolverine under a separate deal. I think it usually works out to extra cash for the Feld truck because you are responsible for the parts. I would hope the extra bodies were free. Something like that. Gary Porter and Randy Brown have similar deals. They lease their trucks and get compensated very well for driving for Feld. But they are responsible for taking care of the truck. In my opinion Gary and Randy have it made when it comes to runnin Monster Jams.

BIGFOOTfan25

kinda neat and interesting how that all works out! so randy leases digger and el toro, and owns his pure adrenaline chassis i take it?

thelegendaryone

randy has a deal with the guy who ran it at the beginning of the year. and didnt ln get that chassis back, and brian reused the rest to build one of his new trucks?

kaila martiallaw

I think the dream catcher body is from wolverine, isn't it? I was looking at it when I first saw it and you can see where all the holes were patched, where the fins bolted to the hood. I could be wrong though.

Paul

Danny H.

I think the dream catcher body is from wolverine, isn't it? I was looking at it when I first saw it and you can see where all the holes were patched, where the fins bolted to the hood. I could be wrong though.

Paul
And it is also on the old Total Chaos chassis

Dustin Hart AM

This has been discussed many times before. From what I've been told Dream Catcher is the former Total Chaos that was also ran briefly as War Wizard. Mopar Magic is the former Little Tiger chassis that was ran in '05.

StewRacing

Randy's shop is very close to the Feld shop. So if Dream Catcher is the old Total Chaos chassis, where is its twin, the most recent Little Tiger chassis. Brian first leased a chassis to Randy Moore, then took it back to sell. I know Randy Brown had it then sold it, but where is the other one?

InsanoRacer

the two newest chassis that brian built are now one, dream catcher, and two mopar magic

the original little tiger/midnight madness/magnum force first gen patrick is still with brian from what i was told.

RyanRoberts

remember reading on one of the previous threads about this that the original truck was cut up. Any idea if that is true or not?

Christian Riedel

From what I remember from my discussion with drew at last years fair, Dreamcatcher is barthel's old little tiger chassis, which is NOT a first gen Patrick, though it looks very similar, I believe it is shorter, but don't quote me on that.

InsanoRacer

all i was told is brian didnt want to part with his first truck so he still has it.... i do know little tiger and troy's total chaos were basically carbon copies that were built side by side at the same time....

RyanRoberts

"From what I remember from my discussion with drew at last years fair, Dreamcatcher is barthel's old little tiger chassis, which is NOT a first gen Patrick, though it looks very similar, I believe it is shorter, but don't quote me on that."

I know Drew is the owner and all but he is messed up on the history of his truck lol . Dream Catcher is Total Chaos. Mopar Magic is Little Tiger.