World finals 2015

gravedigfan90

Ok so we pretty much know who is going to be in the show, what's the predictions?

Here's mine
YGS Becky Mac yellow ETL
Racing Jimmy Createn Bounty Hunter
Freestyle Dennis Anderson Grave Digger

stormrider_67

I'd love to see Jimmy win that racing title, but his truck is big and heavy, just doesn't like to co-operate in Vegas.

Mrpq

I honestly have no Idea who to pick for this year. There is A LOT of good talent out there. Id love to see Dennis get a win in racing or freestyle but I don't know. It would be cool to see if Adam can go for a three in a row racing win. If Ryans truck holds together he is deff going to be one too look out for. Titan is up on my list too for freestyle.

I am more interested to see the freestyle track this year considering most if not all the drivers last year felt it to be too much

sh1

Site traffic must be really down, since this thread is barely popping up as almost all the trucks are announced... :(

Obviously the Andersens and Meents are top picks. Leduc is dangerous in racing and freestyle. Dustin Brown is going to be a factor in Freestyle. Chuckie, and Cam McQueen as well. Neil Elliot, Damon Bradshaw, Linsey Weenk, Jimmy Creten, and Marc McDonald all have a great shot at racing. I'm definitely keeping my eye on Colton as well. I'm not sure why, but I get the feeling he could surprise people like Adam did in Taz

Mrpq

Is there a list of who is driving what? For example what will Neil, Dustin, Chuckie be driving. im interested to see what body is going on what truck (I say it that way since we all know they will most likely be doing body swaps)

debneric

Is there a list of who is driving what? For example what will Neil, Dustin, Chuckie be driving. im interested to see what body is going on what truck (I say it that way since we all know they will most likely be doing body swaps)
They are driving there trucks with there bodies.

MonkeyDad

Young Guns Champion - Cody Saucier, Monster Energy

Racing Champion - Damon Bradshaw, Monster Energy
Freestyle Champion - Linsey Weenk, Crusader

monsterjamman24

YGS- Coty
Racing- Adam- His truck works perfect, only possible threat I could see is Meents or an error on Adam's part. Upset winner would be Damon Bradshaw, been fast all year but is he fast enough to take out the current top crop at vegas?
Freestyle- Dustin Brown if he can keep all four tires on the truck and in the dirt. If its a complicated 'technical' track look for drivers like Bradshaw, Leduc, and Marc Mcdonald to do well as they do a much better job at 'pacing' themselves then some of the other heavy hitters.

How will the #moremonsterjam drivers do? Colton will be a hit or a miss, being he hasn't had a "big" stadium show he may be in for a treat. Also watching and talking with people he's really hard on parts, maybe the story of too big too soon for him in freestyle. Morgan Kane could be a potential upset winner in either racing or freestyle. Hes won major stadium freestyle and racing shows before against tough fields, though I feel hes going to need a little luck to make it happen.

Spellcaster01

Young Guns: I think that The Xtermigator will win, just because he has way more YGS experience than any other driver. (except McDonough)
WFXVI Racing: TITAN DOMINATION!!!!! I first saw him in the first YGS, and I've been a fan ever since.
WFXVI Freestyle: As much as I'd like to see Titan double down, I honestly think Mr. Excitement himself will go for win #3. If it's a very technical course, I would pick Niel or Devin. But still don't count out Avenger.

Dmcga

They are driving there trucks with there bodies.
I'm not sure that's set in stone. On one hand they have had two Diggers and two Northern Nightmare trucks at a show this season. However if you look at the way Chucky and Neil were announced on Twitter, they didnt have the truck name they're driving in the text, whereas others did. Also, FELD is running Mahon in a MADUSA body to avoid having two Scooby trucks in the YGS.

I'm not saying it won't happen, I just don't think it's clear as of now.

On another note, I kind of hope they put CVH in Doom's Day after the awesome season he's had. Wishful thinking I'm sure.

debneric

So we will be seeing doubles and in some cases triple of the same trucks? Not that i have an issue with it.
yes 3 diggers and 3 maxds.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure that's set in stone. On one hand they have had two Diggers and two Northern Nightmare trucks at a show this season. However if you look at the way Chucky and Neil were announced on Twitter, they didnt have the truck name they're driving in the text, whereas others did. Also, FELD is running Mahon in a MADUSA body to avoid having two Scooby trucks in the YGS.

I'm not saying it won't happen, I just don't think it's clear as of now.

On another note, I kind of hope they put CVH in Doom's Day after the awesome season he's had. Wishful thinking I'm sure.
Someone asked that question on monster jams facebook page and monster jam confirmed it.

Mrpq

Thats kinda cool. Maybe they will change colors around with body and wheel parts to individualize the drivers. I have no issue with that. Each driver should be in the truck they had all season

Jlogano20

Hopefully they change paint schemes or something, got to give people some way to tell them apart

Sent using Tapatalk, Go Joey Logano

Mrpq

That is a possible idea but I'm not sure they would do that. I don't remember Neil in mad d racing last year I could be wrong

Also pics are up of Avangers paint job, nothing to exciting in my opinion but maybe it's just for display and will change for the weekend

Tuske427

Todd really set the standard for a freestyle entrance last year. I would say he raised the bar, but he jumped way over it. I can't wait to see how folks, including Todd, try and top this on Saturday.

Mrpq

I Know I Metlife Neil competed in racing and freestyle while Tom did the double back flip. I Know for sure at World finals with Grinder Frank raced and Lope freestyled