World Finals on TV???

DanDeFalco

yeah and thats pretty pathetic, as i mentioned in yoda's post, this event needs to be back on live tv with all the hype that there is for this event, heck you could even take an regular hour monster jam slot and do a live preview show as well similar to trackside or deals like that. How they did it on TNN was close to ideal, episodes following as much of the series as possible up to the world finals so the fans can follow it better..atleast get this deal back on live..i have no clue as to why this has not been an ongoing idea.

sprint_car_fan2007

Why not do like what they did with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars world finals, or the Chili Bowl, take 2 to 3 hours, and show the event, make it live.

I was hoping it would be on. I got a friend down there though, so he will be calling me for updates hopefully.

wilson2k3

I remember back while it was on TNN & or Spike when they had the World Finals on PPV, lol I ordered it. Was awesome.

And it is a joke its not on live tv, done like Nascar is done on Speed, why they don;t have live shows every weekend I have no clue. Bad enough on a racing weekend they don't even air a new Monster Jam show.

Plus its bad enough when the World Finals do air on Speed, its only going to be 2 1hr shows with everything cut down to make it so short. Back while it was on PPV it was a full 3hr show or longer.

But..2 weeks now and there finally airing the 2nd part to the show at Angles Stadium.

Last edited:

DanDeFalco

yeah I commended them for that, that was great to have new episodes so early, but they need to keep them coming each week so the fans can follow it and really get behind the season, and so they can follow their driver and the stories of the season all the way til the end and will make the buildup to the world finals that much bigger!!! I cannot understand why they havent reconized that with their speed coverage. The way they do it now just doesnt make any sense, I dont wanna watch episodes from 2008 inbetween the new season shows, if you wanna show old shows then it would be a better idea IMO to show them after the world finals. The coverage needs to be bigger for the world finals and the entire series (but let us not forget we should feel lucky to have the coverage we have up to thi point) ...sometimes it's like FELD never wants to expand themselves and their fanbase

Last edited:

ed3165

Is there any audio going for the World Finals? Or maybe a internet feed of video? I am sitting here wanting to watch something!
As far as i know nothing like that is going on. People have been trying for years now to just get audio and other then one year they havent even done that it sucks i know.

JEEPGUY

what would be sweet would be to watch it live on the big screen. With a room full of monster truck fans. (is it even possible to play something live at a theater)

jmh1134

what would be sweet would be to watch it live on the big screen. With a room full of monster truck fans. (is it even possible to play something live at a theater)
I think that would sell great!! Yeah a couple theatres in most major cities would even work.

savageman46

I would gladly pay per view, always did in the past. And your right when you pay per view you get the whole show not the abridged version. Any one have an idea why they stopped.

JRB4337

I was hopein, bein WFX, it would be on Speed TV or pay per view for that matter but, it didn't heppen so I guess whats done is done. But, remember that it will be on CBS April 12th.

ppv

Pay per view would be great, watching at home or at the pub with buddies. Rather then watching an edited or condensed TV version, I'd prefer the entire night from start to finish and spend the 50 bucks for a once a year show, the growth would be outstanding. I don't really want to compare the two, but look what ppv did for MMA. Get it showing in pubs and bars all over North America, perhaps even the world watch it take off.

wilson2k3

Theaters show live WWE & UFC PPV's also they show major football games like the BSC Championship & SuperBowl. So its more then possible for a theater to show it, same goes for bars they all show WWE & UFC live PPV's

I wish it was still on PPV, I'd be happy to pay $10 for a 3hr show unedited minus the Speed crap.