You know you need a vacation when.....

team chaos 101

Ya know you need a vacation when you wake up in the morning and go outside and say...hey, it's nice out. ........and it's 26 degrees out !

I'm thinking a week in the Bahamas might change my perspective on what "nice out" is !!!!

stormrider_67

Bizarre how we get like that! Worst part is your outside shoveling your driveway and say to some one "its pretty nice out here!"
We are odd creatures...

joshwonger

I've never been to New England before,but here in the Great Lakes State winter is relentless. The whole idea of it being nice out is just a little jedi mind trick you pull on yourself to keep a smile on your face,I think.Winter sucks for the most part.I can't wait for spring when I can fish for trout while drinking brews IN THE SUNSHINE,and that means the outdoor MT season which I prefer over all the local hockey arena shows,where the trucks hardly have room to negotiate. For now,however,I'll just ice fish,drink beer,get fat,and deal with the local small arena shows. Whatever it takes to keep going but I'd still join you on that vacation.

Pullin_and_Monsters

Yeah I have that same feeling, I even went to Florida over New Years, but still want to get out of this freezing cold. I really want to head south, but its just not an option for me to leave with school starting. I really want to see a Chili Bowl live, but that will have to wait. The countdown is on till March when outdoor racing hits.

dominator crew

26 degrees? up here in maine we call that "sweat shirt weather" when it is 26 below and yu have to pulg your truck in to hopefully start, then its cold!

Jus Show N Off

I left Iowa and got down to Texas just in time to miss all of the super cold weather Iowa has had and also to miss the snow that had just fallen and melted in Texas.

I guess we'll say I took a vacation to work...

You're right, we are strange creatures. :)

We always want what we're not, or what we don't have. We pay to make ourselves hot in the winter, and cold in the summer. If we're stuck we'd rather be moving, if we have way too many bills - we'd rather have none (though being a grown up who has zero bills probably means you're a homeless bum - let's face it - the most stuff you have - the more bills you have to pay)

/deep thoughts

team chaos 101

I just thought it was funny that i was outside in a t-shirt getting my mail and thinking that it wasn't that horrible out.

stormrider_67

Only 70 eh? Don't catch a cold or forget to plug in your car so it starts :D

It was 36 today, had my window down on the way to work, felt like spring!