Your Day Job

devilsdodgemt

I work for the New Jersey Forest Fire Service as a Firefighter..Along with traveling out-west a couple times a yr to fight fire.. I also Build Brush Trucks,Build our Aluminum Water Tanks, Prep Prime and Paint the trucks and put them all back together.. lol.. Of course durning our NJ Fire Session I sit in one of our 6 Look out Towers.. Ever want to see my work come check me out on Facebook.. Thanks..

RnW 13

all purpose worker and pie slinger for yum brand.

Wishing I could afford a wrecker so I can start a small tire shop and tow service. Make good use of my craftsman set.

MCMsports

i am college student at nascar tech in mooresville nc im around stock cars and engines all day i love the chassis dyno loud and love seeing the power being made -

HOT DAM i join the 1000 post club my 1000th post yay me

Iwantamonstertruck

I paint(ed) cars but after the bottom feel out of the economy that has stopped,bought a backhoe in 2004 then the bottom feel out of the economy so that just sits now, I sit at home now and play PS2 professionally.. Wanted to build a ride truck to make some cash that way but remembered I have no money..

MadRat

I work at the municipal archeological service in the oldest city in the Netherlands: Nijmegen.
My back issues force me to do desk-work., so sadly I'm no longer capable to dig at archaeological excavations, like I used to do.
I'm now spending my days restoring and conserving ancient pottery, urns and grave goods, all found by my team-mates at the actual site.
Mostly stuff from Medieval, Roman and prehistoric ages (500 up to 5000 years old!!!)..

Jus Show N Off

I work in advertising and marketing for a regional newspaper with a readership of roughly 60,000 people. It's actually a pretty fun job, high stress, but you can minimize stress in any job by working hard.

chryco63

I work at the municipal archeological service in the oldest city in the Netherlands: Nijmegen.
My back issues force me to do desk-work., so sadly I'm no longer capable to dig at archaeological excavations, like I used to do.
I'm now spending my days restoring and conserving ancient pottery, urns and grave goods, all found by my team-mates at the actual site.
Mostly stuff from Medieval, Roman and prehistoric ages (500 up to 5000 years old!!!)..
That. Is. Too. Cool. Totally jealous!

car66

i work in one of our local scrapyards cutting up over sized pieces of scrap iron and machines. love it